Holiday Programs - Portage Community Center
***For families who live in the City of Portage who income qualify***
WHAT WE OFFER
- Food Baskets: Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Christmas Family Adoptions (for families who qualify)
- Children's Holiday Party: ages 2 through 5th grade---Visit with Santa, crafts and holiday fun!
To sign up, visit PCC at 325 E. Centre Ave. 9:00-4:00 Monday through Friday.
Must bring the following proofs:
1) proof of monthly income for everyone in the home 21 & over
2) proof of address for everyone in the home 21 & over (current bill)
3) proof of number of people residing in the household
Contact Patsy at email@example.com or at 323-1942 for questions in regarding any of our holiday programs. All persons interested in any of our Holiday Programs must fill out an Assistance Intake Form Holiday Intake 2016.pdf
Portage Community Center is also proud to partner with Meijer's to offer Shop With A Hero in Decemeber. Qualifying Portage youth are selected to shop with local Portage Police, Portage Firefighters, Life EMS and military personnel for their families holiday gifts. For information on this program please contact Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org