To receive assistance you must have a valid picture ID for the head of the household and the following items for your household (valid only 07/01/2024 – 06/30/2025).

Current proof of monthly income or proof of no income for everyone in the home over the age of 21 (all that apply)

  • Check stubs showing gross amount (current within the last 30 days)
  • Verification of Employment statement with expected salary details
  • Unemployment benefit letter
  • DHHS paperwork stating monthly income for household (current within the year requesting assistance)
  • Pension benefit letter
  • Social Security benefit letter
  • Child Support payment history or court paperwork with awarded amount listed
  • Proof of no income: HUD lease or proof of subsidized housing residency, termination of employment letter, or letter certifying zero income from DHHS, Ministry With Community, Gospel Mission, or similar partnering agency caseworker.

Proof of residency for everyone 21 and older in the household (either of the following)

  • Current bill or official mail (dated within last 30 days) with name and address
  • Any of the income verification documents listed above that also include current address
  • DHHS paperwork with family members listed at current mailing address (current within the year requesting assistance)
    *if multiple addresses present on income and residency documents additional proofs may be required

Proof of number in the household for everyone less than 21 years of age (any of the following)

  • Social Security Card
  • Birth Certificate
  • Medicaid/Medical Insurance card
  • DHHS paperwork with family members listed (current within the year requesting assistance)